- Type: White
- Bottle Size: 750 ml
- Year: 2017
- Grape Variety: Esgana cão, Formosa, Siria, D. Branca (douradinha), Gouveio, Folgasão, Chasselas Salsa.
- Winemaker: Jorge Afonso
- Region: Trás-os-montes
- Alcohol: 13%
• Grape harvest selected from different grape varieties (about 10);
• Soft grape crushing process;
• Tanning in 500L French oak barrels for 4 weeks;
• 18-month aging in French oak barrels;
Nose: More austere and complex aroma.
Mouth: Taste that proves dry, fresh and persistent. Acidity is very present.