- Type: Rose
- Bottle Size: 750 ml
- Year: 2017
- Grape Variety: Alvarelhão, Bastardo, Chasselas Salsa, Cornifesto, D. Branca, Esgana Cão, Folgasão, Formosa, Gouveio, Jaen, Malvasia Preta, Moorish Red, Siria, Tinta Amarela, Tinta Bairrada
- Winemaker: Jorge Afonso
- Region: Trás-os-montes
- Alcohol: 14%
• Centuries-old vineyards free-standing at 750m altitude;
• Shale soil and large thermal amplitudes in the maturation stage;
• Grape harvest selected from different grape varieties (about 20);
• Soft grape crushing process;
• Pre-maceration and skin maceration followed by bleeding;
• Spontaneous fermentation in French oak barrels of 500L;
• 12-month aging in French oak barrels;
Serving Temperature: 10º-12ºC.
Nose: Complex and complete aromas.
Mouth: In the mouth, a slight sweetness at the beginning that fades giving way to softer tastes and with some persistence.